Planning Together • Working Together • Succeeding Together

Resources for

Transitioning Citizens

Call 211 on your Cell Phone


Franklin County is an active member in the  211 system that enables individuals, free of charge, to have immediate access to an information and referral service.

PA 2-1-1 is a comprehensive health and human services information and referral service for all of South Central Pennsylvania.  They maintain a database of information about organizations, and resources that provide services of assistance in such areas as:

  • Or to access our Printed Resource Guide, Click the booklet below

Support Groups, Resources and Meetings

This is data pulled from the 211 system - once there you can refine your search by clicking the Advanced Search Button. 

Calling 211 on your cell phone allows you to get information tailored to your particular needs.

  • If you still have questions about services,                                   check out the Where to Turn For Help guide