Healing Communities Training Day
Date: Saturday, February 24
Time: 9:00 AM—4:00 PM
Location: Rouzerville United Methodist Church
11977 Old Route 16, Waynesboro, PA 17268
Cost: $15 per person
Includes lunch & resource notebook
Registration is limited to first 30 people
Please Complete the Registration Form to Finalize Your Registration.
The one-day Healing Communities training covers:
· Essential information and perspectives on the criminal justice system, current issues, and the impact of crime on victims, survivors, offenders and families
· Relevant questions for reflection and discussion within congregations
· Ideas and resources for pastors and faith leaders to engage congregants
· Tools, information and resources for congregation members
· Resources and dedicated time to develop a customized congregational action plan suited to the culture, demographics and core beliefs of YOUR congregation
Important: this training is designed to facilitate development of ministry within the local congregation. Therefore it has the best chance for success if 3-4 people from a congregation attend together in order to enhance follow through in the local church.